A management degree that works for you
Choose your customized management degree from 12 specializations in the Bachelor of Applied Science degree in Organizational Management. Each track offers unique coursework to help you meet your career and academic goals.
- General Business Management (100% Online Option)
- Accounting (100% Online Option)
- Banking and Financial Management (100% Online Option)
- Event Planning and Management (100% Online Option)
- Health Care Management (100% Online Option)
- Human Resource Management (100% Online Option)
- Nonprofit Management (100% Online Option)
- Public Administration (100% Online Option)
- Public Safety Management (100% Online Option)
- Sales & Marketing Management (100% Online Option)
- Sports Management (100% Online Option)
- Travel and Tourism Management (100% Online Option)
The Bachelor of Applied Science Degree (BAS) is a career-oriented degree that builds on skills acquired in the workplace or through previous coursework. The BAS programs are designed for students who already hold an Associate in Science, Associate in Arts or higher degree from a regionally accredited institution, including recent graduates and those with experience in the work force.
Students pursuing the BAS degree at Eastern Florida State College must have at a minimum:
- Earned an A.S. or A.A. degree from a regionally accredited college.
- An Associate of Applied Science ( A.A.S.) degree does not meet the minimum eligibility requirements for entry into a BAS program. A.A.S. degree holders interested in transfer to a BAS program should consult with an academic advisor to review coursework and determine the best transfer options.
Explore the links above and in this web section for more details about the Bachelor of Applied Science in Organizational Management (BAS) and make an appointment with a Bachelor's Degree Student Development Specialist to plan your individualized approach to success.
An agreement between Florida Institute of Technology and EFSC gives students in the
Organizational Management Bachelor of Applied Science program a path into Florida
Tech’s SmartTrack MBA program and allows qualifying students to earn six Florida Tech MBA credits during their
senior year at EFSC, which represents a tuition cost savings of over $2,500.
A bachelor’s degree can prepare students for the pursuit of advanced education based on the requirements of the master’s level program, so be sure to review the catalog of the university you're interested in and check with its admissions team to ensure your BAS degree specialty will meet its requirements.
• Students may earn the BAS/OMBS once, choosing one specialization from available Organizational Management tracks. If students want to take courses from another specialization, they may do so as a non-degree student. The official curriculum in the current online EFSC catalog supersedes all other information. EFSC reserves the right to make changes in the online and printed versions of the curriculum as circumstances require. It is expected that the only changes will be the correction of errors and the inclusion of new courses and programs approved during the academic year.
• Bachelor program courses can fill quickly when registration begins before each term. To finish a program that has a designated 100% online option by taking only online courses, students need to register in a timely manner to ensure they have a seat for the online course offerings of their choice. The same guidance applies to access for face-to-face courses on campus. Work with your advisor as needed when planning and be sure to check the important term dates and student email for current information about registration start dates.
Bachelor's Resources & Advising
EFSC students with myEFSC Portal access, please schedule your bachelor advising appointment using EAB Navigate. If you are not a current student, use the links below to make appointments.
Request More Info
Submit the form and our bachelor's team will reach out to assist you.