- Administration & Departments
- Institutional Effectiveness
Institutional Effectiveness and Research
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Research (OIER) helps facilitate the effectiveness of Eastern Florida State College by providing support to faculty and staff leading academic programs, administrative units, and student services programs.
Institutional effectiveness is accomplished through an integrated process of research, assessment, and quality improvement in order to meet institutional and programmatic accreditation requirements.
Goals of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Research
- Ensure institutional and operational excellence through strategic planning and assessment.
- Increase the effective use of data to inform decision-making processes.
- Improve the ability of the institution and its programs to maintain good standing with regional and programmatic accreditors.
Mark Quathamer Ed.D.
Dean of Institutional Effectiveness and Research