Online Tutoring Moved from Smarthinking to Brainfuse: 9 AM, February 28th
Pearson, the company that operates Smarthinking, has announced it will discontinue offering online tutoring services through the platform. Access to online tutoring through Smarthinking for EFSC students ended at 9 AM on February 28, 2023. After that on February 28th and going forward, online tutoring is available through EFSC's new partnership with Brainfuse. As of March 9, Online Writing assistance formerly available through the OWL is also available seven days a week through Brainfuse.
Visit the Brainfuse webpage for details on hours of availability, new options and benefits.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to your campus ASC or our ASC Director for any questions concerning tutoring services or the transition of services.
- Cocoa: JJ White, ASC Coordinator - email@example.com
- Melbourne: George Strohm, ASC Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Palm Bay: Karen Loffler, ASC Coordinator - email@example.com
- Titusville: Amy Covel, Lead Learning Specialist - firstname.lastname@example.org
- ASC Director: Dr. Kelly Dwenger - email@example.com