- Administration & Departments
- Printing & Graphic Services
- Copy Service
Fast service for all faculty & staff
We can handle your syllabi, handouts, tests and other printing needs, including stapling, spiral binding or perfect binding.
Service is fast: submit your project by 7 AM via our online Print Shop Pro Work Order System (or send it campus mail or drop it by our Cocoa office) and your completed job will be sent to you through Campus Mail by 8:30 AM that same day! It's a level of service you can't beat and it's much more cost effective then using a department copy machine that's not designed for such a heavy print load.
When you submit your job, include the following details:
- Your name
- Campus, Building and Room #
- Details about how you want it copied: ie. single or double-sided
- Do you want it collated and stapled?
- Do you need it hole-punched for a three-hole binder or two-holes at the top?
- Any special instructions or need for binding?
Any questions, just call us at 321-433-7486 or 321-433-7489.
Copyright Infringement Punishable by Fine/Imprisonment: Federal law prohibits unauthorized reproduction/distribution of copyrighted material. It is your obligation to ensure material requested for reproduction is not copyrighted or that your use of copyrighted work does not constitute copyright infringement. You'll find more information on copyright issues in the Library Copyright LibGuide.
Cocoa Campus, Building 14, Room 147
321-433-7486 or 321-433-7489