- Administration & Departments
- Risk Management
- Facilities Use Liability
Community Use Policy & Liability
If the College grants permission to use College facilities, it is with the express condition that the user assume full responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from such use.
These individuals or organizations may also be required to make an advance deposit, post a bond, and/or obtain insurance to protect the College against loss or other liability. In addition, users must agree to indemnify and hold the College harmless from any loss or damage claims resulting from such use.
Please see EFSC Procedures Manual §601 for a complete list of conditions related to the use of College facilities.
Users who are required to purchase insurance are encouraged to consider using the TULIP program to obtain coverage.
View information about reserving College facilities.
To inquire about King Center facility use, please visit the King Center website.
Dr. Mike Richey
Acting Risk Manager
Bldg. 10, Rm. 205A
To ensure you view the most recent version of each EFSC form, we recommend you refresh your browser window after opening the form or clear your browser's cache.
- Student Accident Insurance Overview (QBE Flyer)
- Student Accident Certificate of Coverage
- Allied Health Liability Insurance Overview Flyer
- Allied Health Certificate of Coverage
- Student Activities Handbook
- EFSCares Student Counseling
- Title IX
- Green Dot Violence Prevention Initiative
- University Risk Management & Insurance Association
- United Educators
- EduRisk by United Educators
- Florida College System Risk Management Consortium