How to Order an Eastern Florida State College Transcript
To order your EFSC transcript online (including archival transcripts):
Transcript requests should be made online through the myEFSC portal for students who have portal access as that allows you to have key information pre-filled in the transcript request. Students or alumni without portal access can request them directly using the Parchment system. We suggest you review the information below before starting your transcript request.
- Sending additional documents: Ordering online enables you to upload documents that must accompany your transcript. You will be presented with the upload option while placing your order.
- After ordering, you'll receive status updates via your email account
- Online transcript tracking is also available after ordering and logging back in to track an order.
- Parchment Customer Support: Parchment representatives are available 8 AM to 8 PM (Eastern Time), Monday – Friday, to answer questions or help with ordering transcripts online.
If your transcript request cannot be processed or if there is an issue that requires the Registrar's Office staff to review the request, we will communicate with you via phone or email, so please check your EFSC Titan student email or the email address used to order the transcript.
View video tutorials on how to order transcripts online with Parchment.
Your official transcript housed with Eastern Florida State College is bound by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA).
Eastern Florida State College has appointed Parchment as the designated agent for printing and mailing academic transcript documents and for sending official PDF academic transcript documents. Customer support is provided by Parchment. The transcript documents sent by Parchment are official transcripts from Eastern Florida State College and contain all pertinent course information. Parchment has been granted the authority to deliver all such transcript requests on behalf of EFSC and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.
When ordering online, have available:
- Payment Method: Major credit card, debit, or prepaid credit card (cash is not accepted for transcript orders)
- Recipient Info: Email, mailing address, and name
- Identification: Your social security number and/or EFSC ID (B-number)
- A recipient email address is required to order a transcript to be sent via secure PDF
- EFSC charges a $10 fee per transcript
- If you have an obligation or hold that stops the release of your transcript, you must satisfy your obligations before you can order a transcript.
Current Students: Ordering Online
Ordering through the myEFSC portal will speed the process as your student record information will default for you. Log in to the myEFSC portal, and click the “Request Transcript” link under the Quick Links section on your landing page or click on the EFSC Titan Web icon; then click on Student Services; next click on Student Records; and click on “Transcript: Order Official." Follow either path and you will be directed to the Credentials Inc. ordering system for Eastern Florida State College.
Alumni: Ordering Online
Or click on the Parchment logo below to enter your order.
Check the status of your online transcript request.
Using the Parchment online system process is the quickest, most efficient and economical way to request your official transcript. However, if for some reason you are unable to use this system, you may download the Transcript Request Form, or submit your request in writing and include the following:
- Your Name
- Student ID number or Social Security Number
- Your date of birth
- A daytime phone number
- Approximate dates of attendance
- Student’s Original Signature
- Number of transcripts you wish to order
- A complete address indicating where you would like the transcript sent
- Payment ($10 per transcript, check payable to EFSC)
- Any special instructions, e.g. hold for end of term grades or degree, attach a form, etc.
Mail the information to the following address, along with check (do not send cash;
credit cards are not accepted via mail):
Eastern Florida State College
Office of the Registrar, Bldg. 2, Rm. 202
1519 Clearlake Road
Cocoa, FL 32922
Please allow 5-7 business days to process your transcript when submitted manually. Allow additional time during peak periods immediately preceding and following a term.
EFSC does not fax or email official transcripts. Electronic transcripts can be sent through TranscriptsPlus.
Contact 321-433-7284 if you need assistance.
Special Instructions: If you would like to have your transcript held until current grades have been posted or until a degree has been posted, please check the appropriate box on the form or indicate that in your written request. If you need a form attached to your transcript, indicate "Attach form to transcript" and include the form with your request. Note: Do not check or request HOLD FOR DEGREE or HOLD FOR GRADES if you are submitting your request after the last day of the term, or your transcript will not be sent until the end of the following term.
Standard Processing: U.S. Mail
Federal Express: Please contact 321-433-7284 for assistance. Cost is $35 per each mailing address (+ $10 per transcript). Federal Express must have a physical delivery location; they will not deliver to Post Office boxes. Delivery is only in the 48 continental states. (TranscriptsPlus can also handle your Federal Express request and may be less expensive.)
Pickup: Students must specifically request to pick up their transcripts. Student will be called when transcripts are ready for pick up. Transcripts will be picked up by the student from the Office of the Registrar on the Cocoa campus, Building 2, Room 202, Monday through Thursday, 8 AM to 5 PM. All requests must be in writing and must include the student's signature. A photo ID must be provided at time of pick up.
Third-Party Pickup: In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) students' academic records are classified as confidential and may not be released to anyone other than the student without the student’s written authorization and signature. Students may authorize another person to pick up their transcript by indicating the person's name on the signed Transcript Request form, and attaching a copy of their (the student's) photo ID. The person authorized to pick up the transcript must provide photo ID before the transcript will be released.
You may visit the FloridaShines website and once there in the "Get Started" section, choose "Get a transcript of the courses you've taken."
Or you can find unofficial information through the College Portal.
- Log into the myEFSC Portal
- Click the Titan Web icon
- Click on Student Services
- Click on Student Records
- Click on Transcripts: Unofficial from FloridaShines, OR
- Click on Transcripts: Academic History
To satisfy admissions requirements, you may need to request that another institution send your final OFFICIAL transcript to EFSC. We recommend you visit the website of the institution you attended and search for their transcript ordering process.
- To assist with the ordering process, you can download the Request for Transcript to be sent to Eastern Florida State College form to assist you with your request.
- If the institution sends transcripts electronically, please request that they be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the institution only sends paper transcripts, have it sent to Office of the Registrar, Eastern Florida State College, 1519 Clearlake Rd, Cocoa, FL 32922.
- At times, private institutions are closed or have changed names. Visit this state of Florida website which may help you locate transcripts for independent institutions.
To check if your incoming transcript has been received by EFSC, log in to myEFSC and view the Message Center.
For guidance on foreign transcript evaluation, visit our international student section.