Resources and Events
EFSC took part in the 2021 Cybersecurity Awareness Forum held online in October. A partnership between Eastern Florida State College and Palm Beach State College, the event featured industry experts and research on current cyber trends, including ransomware attacks.
The Center for Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics at EFSC has compiled the following list of resources and external events related to cyber defense and digital security.
For more information, please contact the CCDF at email@example.com or 321-433-5161.
Click to expand each section.
Student, Faculty and Staff Resources
Cyber Titans Club
Visit this student club's web page for more details and how to join.
- CompTIA Instructor Network
- Cyber Watch
- Forensic Training Institute
- Funding for Cybersecurity Education
- Journal of Information Assurance and Cybersecurity
- Journal of Information Security
- National Initiative for Cybersecurity Careers and Studies
- National Cybersecurity Institute
- Network Information Security and Technology News
- OWASP Space Coast
- Threat Sketch Education Center
- WiCyS – Women in Cybersecurity
- American National Standards Institute
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- National Resources for Global Standards
- PCI Security Standards Council
External Conferences and Workshops
Conferences & Competitions
- Colloquium Security Systems Education Conference (CISSE)
- Community College Cyber Summit (3CS)
- Regional Initiative for Cybersecurity Education and Training: Watch 9/14/2021 event recording
- 10/15/2021 - Eastern Florida State College & Palm Beach State College Virtual Cybersecurity Conference
- 11/05/2021 - EFSC Hacker's Cup Programming Competition
- 6/6/2022 - NICE Expo