EFSC Career Center Services
Stop in an EFSC Campus Career Center or call or email a campus coordindator to make an appointment to access our services. Watch our video for a services overview, many of which we also can deliver virtually through Microsoft Teams.
When you include career planning in each stage of your college experience, you can assess how your education and training at Eastern Florida can help you reach your goal of becoming a skilled and marketable employee.
Our Centers are designed to help you whether you're choosing your first career or switching careers. We provide resources for students, alumni, employers and job-seekers from the community, including:
- Weekly Job Listings (Refresh after opening the PDF to ensure you see the current week's listings.)
- Self-Assessment and career exploration
- Job Fairs: On-Campus & Online
- Job Listings & Search Resources
- Resume Review and Interview Tips
- Career Development Workshops
- Employer Resources
- Video Tips: Watch and learn
"Eastern Florida State College is committed to equal access/equal opportunity in its programs, activities, and employment." Click here for additional information.