- Community Resources
- Career Planning & Development Center
- Job Fair Information
EFSC Student and Alumni Job Fairs
Eastern Florida State College's Career Planning and Development Center hosts virtual and on-campus job fairs that are open to current students and college alumni. The events feature a wide variety of potential employers, and also include Career Café events to connect with a single employer. Information is updated here as new job fair and Career Café dates are announced.
There are no upcoming job fairs scheduled at the moment, but we're always adding new events, so be sure to check back and create a free Handshake account if you don't already have one!
Job Fair Preparation Tips
Here are some best practices to help you prepare for a successful job fair:
- Create or update your resume. Upkey is an excellent resource that can help you to prepare a winning resume, build your
professional brand, and connect with top companies. If you'd like additional assistance,
you can also schedule a resume review appointment through the EFSC Career Center.
- Complete your Handshake profile—and be sure to upload your newly updated resume.
- Prepare for your in-person interviews by reviewing the job search videos in our free
Career Spots Video Player. You can also get ready for interviews and get great tips on researching employers
ahead of time by watching our Land That Job workshop on the EFSC YouTube Channel.
- On the day of a job fair, dress to impress! We also recommend bringing several printed copies of your resume to distribute as you network with potential employers.