- Discover EFSC
- Student Recruitment Office
- GHGA Schedule & Registration
Go Higher Get Accepted: The Details
We love helping high school seniors get ready for college at our Go Higher, Get Accepted events. Our team will help with the EFSC application and filling out the FAFSA to start the financial aid qualification process (and we'll help you navigate the FAFSA application no matter where you're going to college).
What to Expect
- Assistance will be given to seniors who wish to complete an EFSC online application at the event.
- Students must annotate their Social Security Number on the EFSC application (come prepared).
- Current Dual Enrolled students do not have to complete an EFSC application.
Paying the EFSC Application Fee
- The $30 application fee can be paid by cash or with a check made out to Eastern Florida State College.
- If a student wishes to pay the application fee by credit card, it must be done online.
- If payment is not received within 30 days of applying online, the application will be dropped from the system.
- The $30 application fee can be waived for students receiving free or reduced lunch with school counselor verification.
- Students who previously took courses at EFSC as Dual Enrolled students do not have
to pay an EFSC application fee when submitting a re-admit application.
Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Assistance will be given to seniors (and parents) who wish to complete the FAFSA at the event.
- Remember, students (and parents) must annotate their Social Security Numbers on the FAFSA so come prepared.
- Students (and parents) must establish a FSA ID to sign the FAFSA electronically.
- The 2023-24 FAFSA became available October 1, 2022. If completing the FAFSA for the 2023-24 school year (Fall 2023-Summer 2024), the 2021 tax return is used.
- Students (and parents) can begin the FAFSA process, save the information, then complete it at home.
- To see what the process will be like, review the official FAFSA worksheet.
Applying for Scholarships
- Our Financial Aid staff can answer all of your questions about the Titan Scholarships
application process and how to get started
Have a question? Get in touch.