Faculty Mentoring Resources
The Faculty Mentoring Program, developed and guided by EFSC's Faculty Mentoring Steering Committee, is designed to help ease transition into the College and provide new faculty members a safe, one-on-one resource person to work with in their field.
The matching process involves a careful selection of effective, experienced faculty volunteers who believe in the program's goals. New faculty work with their mentors from the first semester of employment until attaining tenure, which typically takes five to seven years. The mentoring process is outlined in the New Faculty Mentoring Program Guidebook.
Faculty may contact a Faculty Mentoring Steering Committee (FMSC) member to inquire about mentoring. The term listed is the date members cycle off the committee. View the FMSC Handbook.
- Kristie Fuller, Health Sciences, Cocoa (Coordinator, New Faculty Program, Spring 2023)
- Jessica Milford, Health Sciences, Cocoa (Chair, Spring 2025)
- Sarah Paige, Library, Palm Bay (Vice Chair, Spring 2023) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daniel Clancy, Health Sciences, Melbourne (Spring 2023) email@example.com
- Jessica Quintinita, Health Sciences, Melbourne (Fall 2024) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mansoor Khan, Liberal Arts, Cocoa (Spring 2024) email@example.com
- Steven Barber, Business, Melbourne (Spring 2024) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mane Avetisyan, Speech, Palm Bay (Spring 2025) email@example.com
- Shari Rhymer, Health Sciences, Melbourne (Spring 2025) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rachel Rinehart, Palm Bay, Communications (Spring 2025) email@example.com
- Dr. Carolyn VanBergen, Communications, Melbourne (Spring 2025) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew Forbes, Communications, Palm Bay (Spring 2025) email@example.com
Mentoring Committee Meeting Minutes
2021-22 Academic Year
2020-21 Academic Year
2019-20 Academic Year
2018-19 Academic Year
2017-18 Academic Year
2015-16 Academic Year
Pathway to Tenure Task Force Minutes
Would you like to check your EFSC e-mail from home? Or learn how to use Banner Web? Check out the Faculty Tutorials page for more on course rosters, attendance reporting, etc.
Need an introduction to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act or a quick FERPA refresher? Click here.
Interested in using images and art without worrying about copyright violations? Visit the EFSC Library's Copyright LibGuide for more help with copyright.
Would you like to learn about Library resources, how to link to electronic resources from Canvas, information literacy, etc.? Check out the Faculty Library Guide.
Click here for tips on how to create a motivation-based college course.