Study Abroad Through EFSC
EFSC plans study abroad trips to destinations all over the world, with trip dates and requirements subject to change as needed due to the global COVID-19 pandemic. Dates for future trips will be provided here when available.
Examples of additional future destinations might include:
- Greece (Study Abroad in the Humanities)
- History of the Holocaust in Europe (Study Abroad in the Humanities)
- Zambia (Education Students)
Requirements for Every Trip
All study abroad trips have these general requirements:
- You must be 18 years or older on the departure date or travel with a parent or guardian.
- All EFSC study abroad trips require you to register for a specific EFSC course—and
you must be academically eligible to take the designated course connected with the trip.
You can register for the class by seeing an advisor on any of our campuses. If you
don't wish to earn college credit, you may register with an audit status. You must
be an EFSC student or become one in order to register for a class. Information on
applying to EFSC can be found on our Enrollment Steps page.
- International trips require a passport. If you don't have a current passport, it's important to apply as early as possible, as the process can take up to several weeks. If you do have a passport, make sure it doesn't need to be renewed. If you are a non-U.S. citizen, you must obtain your own travel visa. Passport applications can be obtained at several sites throughout Brevard County.